Taxand Netherlands is organizing a free webinar on October 1st 2020, about the impact of COVID-19 on intercompany transactions (transfer pricing). The webinar will help you to make the right amendments in your transfer pricing system, transfer pricing documentation and intra group agreements.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- Business restructurings because of Covid-19;
- How to treat limited risk companies (distributor, service provider or manufacturer) when reduced profits/losses occur;
- Do contractual arrangements already cover how to allocate reduced profits/losses?;
- Would third parties renegotiate their contractual arrangements?
- How to deal with intercompany financial transactions (such as loans);
- What is the effect on existing and future APA’s?;
- Considerations in relation to benchmark studies;
- How to treat government subsidies;
- How to deal with increased permanent establishment / permanent representative risk.
Jimmie van der Zwaan, Transfer Pricing partner at Taxand Netherlands will be presenting this webinar.
Want to join?
Subscribe here to be able to view this webinar. You will receive a confirmation per email.
Thursday 1 October 2020
4 PM Amsterdam time (CEST)
You can view this webinar from your computer, tablet or mobile phone.